Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kazan Sketch 10 @ 2 Sketches 4 You


Here's my entry for Kazan's Sketch #10 Challenge @ 2 Skteches 4 You. I really love this sketch and I had so much fun doing this card. I made 2 vellum tags then inked the edges, added charms, crystal bards and ribbons. I embossed the white cs then inked it and added small purple rhinestones. Techniques used: inking and embossing.
Products used:
Basic Grey-paper
Prima- flowers
Making Memories-crystal brads
offray-ribbons
Best Occasions- cs
Pearls and Vellum

If anyone would like to join this challenge here's the link 2 Sketches 4 You
Thank you for looking!

14 comments:

Paper Boutique said...

Very nice Rleen, loved your card and the sunsets and flowers in your blog are worth a daily dose!!!

Kazan Clark said...

I love how your colors are always so fresh and tropical. This card is so pretty. Mahalo for playing with us this week :)

Joke said...

Wow, very pretty card. I love the butterfly and that other flying thing ( sorry, don't know the name, I'm Dutch LOL). And the pearls are lovely too!

dallasvaroney said...

your take on the sketch is wonderful! you did a beautiful job!

moralia said...

Beautiful card!! Love the splash of blue!! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

Very pretty! I love the soft, sweetness of this.

Marie said...

Aloha and Mabuhay! My hubby's Hawaiian and I'm Filipina. I lived in the Big Island a couple of years ago to give birth to our daughter. I love your creation! Soft colors, and just the right touches.

Kath said...

beautiful card Rleen and love the colour combo and those cute flowrs
Kath
xxxx

scrapnnMO said...

OM goodness what a beautiful card! Your take on the sketch is perfect! Love it! :)

carolann said...

Stunning card hun well done xxxx

Eveline said...

Lovely card. Great colors you used.
Eveline.

Sue said...

mmm lovely card I love the tags

Kristen Swain said...

beautiful card! love those tags!
kris

Kathryn said...

BEAUTIFUL -- Love the little dragonfly and butterfly -- so cute! :)