Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's get all cute @ Whoopsi Daisy

Aloha everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!
It's monday again... a new challenge at the Whoopsi Daisy this one is called *Let's get all cute*. Another great challenge so link all your cute projects in our challenge blog. Check out the DT's creations for more inspirations. Thanks! This week Linnie have a special sale so go check it out in her store.

Here is my first card, I used 2 images one is from the sheet #174 and the sheet #197 you can find in Linnie's store. I think these duckie and chick are cute together :) After I colored the images I added the dew drops, bling and my handmade flower. Even it's simple I love how it turned out.


I entered my card to the following challenges:
Southern Girls brads, gems, dew drops
The Crazy Challenge Here comes spring
Allsorts Make ur own flowers (orange paper flower)

Ok here is my 2nd card, I used the same image the cute chick. I hand drew this basket and hand cut it. I'm so lazy to use my cricut expression. In this card I wrapped the fussy yarn to the handle then added my handmade flower (yellow tissue with pink pearl).

I entered my card to the following challenges:
Cupcake Crafts Anything but square
Paper Playtime Anything Goes

Another BIA project here. I made this mini note pad for my lil girl because she really wants to have one when she saw the one I made for my friend. I just gave it yesterday and she love it very much :) Then she asked me to make more for her friends... oh I'm going to be very busy!
I entered my project to the following challenges:
DYSU Anything Goes
Paper Romance Anything Goes
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I truly appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Your projects are so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Delphine said...

Beautiful projects! I love your basket card with the cute image and your handmade flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Sandra P said...

All three are wonderful! Great great work :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

WencheP said...

Very cute, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

lovely card Rleen, gorgeous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Janna Werner said...

Hi Rleen :D I lov all the things you show us here, but the note pad is uber cool :D Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at DYSU this week! Janna

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card!....

Thanks for making your own flowers this week for the Allsorts Challenge

Emma xxx

Mary said...

All three are beautiful, great job!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Precious Easter card and gift bag. It's a perfect set for that someone special.
Hugs Bonnie

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenges. I hope to see you again.
~Patricia

WeirdCat said...

Lovely projects, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Faye said...

Wow, what a adorable cards! Thanks for sharing them with us at Cupcake. x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects - love your gems. Thanks for joining us this time at Southern Girls.
Alicia xx