Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a great day with their love ones. I got my dozen of roses delivered this afternoon. My dear hubby surprised me, he usually bring it. Been very busy since last night doing all the goodies for my baby girl's classmates and teachers.
Anyway I have a Valetine card to share today. I used this beautiful stamp from WOJ. I used stickles for the wings. I used my red crocheted flower, added beads and fussy yarn.

Challenges for my card:
Let's ink up Romance/Valentines
Magical Monday Love
Oldie But Goodie Add a heart (heart charm and heart in the image)
Sunday with Crissy It's all about love

Finally I used my Cricut Expression, it's been almost a year in the closet. I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. After I cut from the machine I assembled these big and small boxes.

I covered with Basic Grey pattern paper on the other side of the big box. I altered 2 paper clips and 1 shaped note pad using the same pattern paper. Here are all the goodies for the box.

This is the simple finished goody box for my baby girl's teacher. I added the mini clothe pin with lady bug on and clipped it with the sentiment.

And here is the smaller box, all candies inside. I added pink heart and 3 small flowers on the buttom.
I entered my projects for the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft I Love You
Fussy & Fancy Sweet treat
Gingerloft Red
The Crafty Pad hearts
Crafty Ann Love is all around
Thank you so much for stopping by and your comments are truly appreciated! Have a Happy Valentine's day!

19 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Oh those little heart-topped gift boxes are wonderful! Bet your daughter's teacher was thrilled with hers! So glad you joined us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card and the box is smashing. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful projects - love the WOJ image
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie
Lisa;)

Claudia´s kleine Bastelwelt said...

A lovely card, nice design and sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends.
Nice greetings Claudia

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations, love the bead work. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Marion said...

Lovely projects. Love the beadwork on your card. Thanks for playing along at Magical Mondays
Marion

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely gorgous Rleen, thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Kendra said...

I love the sewing on the card, and what a great charm! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It UP!

Nina said...

Wooaaw, a great card with a beautiful motiv ♥


Thanks for joining Creative Stamp Friends.
Nina.

darling Ho said...

What a sweet card. And your box is amazing, too.
Thanks for joining us at SMC, hope to see you soon. ~hugs~darling Ho~

Claire said...

Oh wow what gorgeous projects! They are all so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Faye said...

Gorgeous projects! That's a lot of love! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Lynn said...

Wow! What gorgeous creations you have made! They are stunning:)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx

Francesca said...

A Lovely card,

Thanks for joining us at oldie but a goodie and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Chelsea said...

Cute little box. Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous projects - thanks for joning us at Sarah hurley
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x

Emma and Susan said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love your creations, they are really really fabulous. Thank you for joining us this time at Fussy and Fancy, hope to see you again soon.
Love Susan
xxx

Agnieszka M said...

Lovely creations!
Thanks for joining us at LIIU this month and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka