Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Whoopsi Daisy-It's Christmas

Hello everyone!
Thank you so much to all who participated in our Blog Hop last week. Hope you all join us in our weekly challenge. Ok before we go to our challenge I would like to announce the lucky winner in my blog from the blog hop last week. It's Craftaholic Rexann congratulations you won the sheet #101 .
This week challenge at Whoopsi Daisy *It's Christmas*. Please link your christmas creations at Whoopsi Daisy , anything for christmas like gifts, cards, tags, ornaments & more. You can visit the DT's fabulous blogs for more inspirations. Please don't forget to stop by and go shopping at Linnie's STORE
she added new awesome digi images. Thank you so much for the digi images Linnie !
I entered my project to the following challenges:
The Stamp Man Anything Goes-Christmas
Charisma Cardz With Love @ Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspired
Creative Cottage Embossing
Bee Crafty Christmas
Paper Play Circles
A Spoon Full of Sugar Relish to Embellish
Gingerloft Challenge Buttons
Little Red Wagon Use the colour red
Fairy Tale Everything Goes
Lexi's Creations Anything Goes
Just want to share some more of my projects. These are the small paper pumpkins that we made for my lil girl soccer team. So glad they love it!

Here is one close up and this is for her bff :)

I made this dress card for my lil girl's birthday in a while but forgot to share. This is the biggest card I made, I used the white Georgia Pacific cardstock 81/2"x11". She love it so much and asked me to make another one on her next birthday!
Have a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments are truly appreciated.

17 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

That is so sweet, girl! Love all the texture! :O)

XXX

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi hun! Your tag is just darling. I love the image and embellies are fab!
Hugs Bonni

Marlene said...

Congrats to Rexann!

You've got some adorable projects here, Rleen!

Anonymous said...

The Christmas hanger is beautiful.
The colors and papers are stunning

Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

darling Ho said...

All the projects are very special.:)
And The christmas hanger is so pretty!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

Lisa said...

Great card, and I looove those pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

Annette22 said...

You were very busy, you created beautiful projects

thank you for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

Danke fürs Mitmachen bei unserer allerersten Fairytale challenge

LG

Annette

Berry said...

Super sweet creations! thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Bianca said...

Hi! I love your doorhanger very much! But also the little pumkins and the dresscard! Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale! xx Bianca

stampingandstitching said...

Wow what wonderful projects! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Vee said...

Such lovely creations.
Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
xx Vee

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rleen, what a gorgeous hanger. I love the image and your colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps love the pumpkins too :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Sweet ornament! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play this week! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

You have been super busy girlfriend! I love the pumpkins that you made for your daughter's team! her birthday card is wonderful too! The Christmas ornament is so sweet!
~Hugs~
Georgia

PokSa said...

Very nice projects.
The pumpkins are my favorite.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Rleen! I am just stopping by to say hi and to introduce myself. My name is Mona and i am the new GD at Whoopsi Daisy. I really look forward to get to know you and to work with you. I am so excited course this is my first time ever as a GD. Hope you have a nice weekend. Hugs...Mona

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Rleen!

Here i am again:-) I was wondering if it is ok to lift your candy bar badge? i think it looked so cool and i looove candy, so it would be perfect to put on top of my candybar. Hugs...Mona