Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Let's go girly challenge @ Whoopsi Daisy

Aloha everyone!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving last week.
Let's go girly is our new challenge at the Whoopsi Daisy. This is really easy right? So come and join us this week challenge just link all your girly cards/projects at Whoopsi Daisy . Thank you so much for all the lovely christmas creations last week entries. For more inspirations visit the DT's blog.
BIG news... Linnie our talented and sweet owner of Whoopsi Daisy have a cute freebie in her store and not only that she is having a LIMITED TIME PURCHASE ONE SHEET OF DIGIS AND GET ONE SHEET FREE!!! WOW! How sweet is that? I'm sure you'll love her amazing digi images as much as I do. So what are you waiting for... Let's go shopping....

Here is my take on the challenge go girly. I tried to make this step card but it didn't turned out how I wanted. But it's ok I'll give it another try.I just love this cute image and all the sparkles. Please click the image to see all the sparkles.
I entered my card to the following challenges:
Allsorts Monochrome
Delightful Sketches Flower Power
Crafty Purple Frog Flowers
OSAAT Bling it up
Papertake Weekly Cut it Out
Artful Inkables Punches/Die cuts
A Spoonful of Sugar Anything Goes
Hodge Podge Shop Anything Goes
Paper Cutz Anything Goes
Fab N Funky Going with the flow

Here are some hairclips I made for my lil girl friends. I just love making these girly stuffs :)


Another bead earrings. Hopefully I can make a matching bracelet later.

Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments are greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! Rleen i love your card, it's gorgeous L/O, and colours just beautiful. Your gifts pretty too.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Marlene said...

Adorable card, Rleen! Pretty jewelery, too.

Unknown said...

Rleen,
Your card is so cute! So are the clips.
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Fab ‘n’ Funky this week, hope to see you for our birthday blog hop next week.
Sharon x

Vicky said...

Fabulous step card I think it looks great love your image & the colour is fab.
Thank you for joining us at CPF Challenge, hope you will join us again, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

andrea said...

gorgeous card lovely colours and detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Mary's Creatieve verslavings Blog said...

Hi,

adorable card, sooooooo sweet.
Great job!
Thanks for joining us at delightful Challenges,

Mary

Anita said...

Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Josephine said...

A beautiful card - I love all the edging - it somehow adds to the dimension.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Paddington fan said...

Gorgeous girly card - love the image! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck, love Jacky x

Margreet said...

gorgeous card....also love the hairclips and earrings....thanks for playing with OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

O wow awesome projects, lovely cards. The purple one is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi honey - sorry I haven't been by in a while, just doing a catch up now lol, beautiful card - love the deep rich colours and the hair clips are adorable - is there no limits to your talents, hope you and your lovely family are all well, take care sweetie xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow, just LOVE this card, purple is my favorite color and I just love all the lace and ribbon you have used, it's just beautiful. Super cute earrings too and the other girly gifts are wonderful:)