Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally I'm Back.....

ALOHA EVERYONE!!!
Finally I'm back... I'm sorry for MIA in 3 months. WOW! I couldn't believed that long. But I hope everyone are doing great. We have a beautiful sunny day today here in Aloha State :) I really miss all my friends here in blogland. Time to go blog hop and join challenges again.
Ok I want to share you some of my creations during my break :) My first project is a mini note pad I made for our challenge at the Whoopsi Daisy. This week challenge is Sparkle & Shine any creations are welcome. Now is time to use all our rhinestons, pearls, stickles, glitter papers and many more that shines. In my project I used stickles aroud the frame of my image, rhinestones, beads & pearls. This sweet image is from Whoopsi Daisy, you can find at Linnie's store and this is the sheet# 242. Check out her new added images and a new freebie. Please visit the DT's creations for more inspirations. Thank you!


I entered my project to the following challenges:
Polly Craft Challenge Summer Fun
Paper Playtime Summer
Crafts & Me Summertime
Fussy & Fancy Summer
Dream Valley Summer Theme
Sew Many Challenge Sparkles/Glitter
Allsorts Free & Easy
Totally Papercrafts Girly Girls

Here are some leis that I made for my daughter's graduation.




Lastly I want to share my bead jewelries. I made 1 set just for me :)

Hope you all enjoy my projects. Thank you for stopping by and left me some love. I truly appreciated!

11 comments:

Tana said...

What a sweet note pad! Those leis are beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

Jill said...

Welcome back to the blogworld!
What a sweet note book you've made. Great colouring!
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Fleur said...

A fab little notebook And the jewellry & leis are so pretty
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Welcome back! Oh we've missed you!
Your creations are fabulous sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Mina said...

wow Rleen those Leis are amazing, the colours are stunning...gorgeous card and jewellry set too...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

oh these are all fabulous Rleen! you're so creative...love all the pretty colors!
hugs & blessings!

so glad you joined in @ Paper Playtime!

Anne said...

love your jewellery, very pretty.
A smashing card too:)
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a cute card and the beadwork looks gorgeous.
Your Leis and jewellery are beautiful.
Thanks for joining our 'girly' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Sazzle said...

What a great summery card and just right for our summer challenge over at Fussy & Fancy this week.

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

scotspanda said...

cute card. great leis and jewellery too!

thankyou so much for being free n easy with us this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

Saskia said...

Lovely work, you're so creative! :)