Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Glitter & Glitz @ Whoopsi Daisy

Aloha everyone! We have a beautiful weather here in Hawaii :) yes sunny day.... It's monday meaning we have a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Again this week challenge is a favorite of everyone :) it's Glitter & Glitz who doesn't like these sparkles stuffs. Link your projects with all the Glitter & Glitz to Whoopsi Daisy. Please check out as usual the DT's creations are gorgeous! Linnie has another cute freebie for you all and she added new lovely images go to Whoopsi Daisy store. In my card I used almost recycled stuffs. Fist the doilies I got 2 from restaurant lol. Then the pink and purple tissue papers. I just love the textured of the crumpled tissue papers. In my image I added the bead necklace with heart charm. And I added my handmade purple flower from tissue paper. Here is a close up to see the sparkles...
Challenges I entered to:
IDIC Purple & Pink
Bling It On Anything Goes with a charm (heart charm)
Incy Wincy Designs Sparkle & Shine
Allsorts For a special lady
Crafts & Me Anything Goes
Paper Playtime Anything goes


Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love all the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Nikki F x

Debs said...

so pretty :0)..thanks for joining us at Bling It On...Debs x

Janis Lewis said...

So pretty! Love the charm and the glitter. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Mary J said...

Gorgeous! She is so pretty and lovin' the glitter, Rleen!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Rleen, I love how you used the charm what a great idea...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Patsi said...

Gorgeous card thanks fir joining us at bling it on xx

Debs said...

Very pretty card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs