Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! Whoopsi Daisy- Free & Easy

Happy New Year everyone! Wish you all the best in 2011!
WOW! Finally we are back. Our very first challenge at the Whoopsi Daisy is Anything Goes. So easy right...yes just anything that you created are welcome. For more inspirations please visit the DT's blog it's in my side bar. Thanks!
I used this sweet lil girl with a big heart it's perfect for Valentine's Day :) You can find this image here. I used a lot of glitters in the heart but my camera didn't capture the sparkles. So please click the image to see the glitter. Thanks! And Linnie have a new beautiful freebie so go ahead and visit her store she added new images too. Thank you so much Linnie for all the images, I love them all!

I entered my cards to the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Anything Goes
Crafts & Me Anything Goes
Fun & Fairy Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Anything Goes
CES Anything Goes
OSAAT Anything Goes
Catch the bug Anything Goes
Southern Girls Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbons Something New plus Ribbon- something new is pink heart gem from Prima
Mark's Finest Papers Use something new- Pink heart gem from Prima
Stamp Something Glitter

Some of my beads projects. The first one is for cell phone charm or add it to a keychain. This is for my cousin hope she'll love it!

This bracelet is for my friend she loves Hello Kitty.

And the last one is a necklace with wood beads. It's for my other friend.


Thanks for stopping by. Your wonderful comments are truly appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Happy New Year Rleen!!!!!!!!
I love pink any time. LOL. Fantastic card.
Hugs Nataliya

Marlene said...

Your card is adorable, and I love your jewelry projects!

Happy New Year, Rleen!

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in with the Anything Goes challenge over at Digistamps 4 Joy! Gemma :)

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Valentine's card! I love those bead projects too. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

redwasher1 said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card! Love the frog clip! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Autumn said...

Great job all around! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
xxAutumn

Anonymous said...

So sweet and pretty.Love the sparkle.Great bead projects too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Rleen - love the beautiful card - so girly and totally gorgeous! Your beadwork is amazing - love the green phone charm and the little frog! Thank you so much for joining in the fun at OSAAT. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such a darling creation!! I love your pretty details and all of the sparkle!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love it and your jewellery is fab too :-)
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll and good luck
Claire xx

Melanie M said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for entering our challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you again :)

Michelle Singer said...

I love the image and color scheme. I am so glad you decided to enter it in our Anything Goes Challenge at Southern Girls. I hope you can join us again for the next challenge.
Hugz XXX
Michelle

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! I love your jewelery. Thanks for sharing your talent in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Southern Girls. Good Luck!
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

love all the pink and that cute image. thanks for joining us at southern girls

Giò said...

WOW!!!! A lot of beautiful creations!!! I love the bracelet with frog... it's so cute ^:^
Thanks for visting me and for enjoy to my blog candy.
Hugs, Giò

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-challenge-january-2010-giveaway.html