Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #16

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired #16 they want us to add distress as part of textures to our creations. I used the Around the Block mini antiquing tool. And I used 3 different embossing folder, first the base white cardstock I used the Swiss Dots, second the oranges cardstock I used the Bloom Dots embossing folder and the 2 pink flowers I used the floral fantasy.
Products used:
Basic Grey- paper
Best Occasion- cardstock
Ranger- stickles
Color Box- ink
EK Succes- stamp
Darice- acrylic jewel

Thank you for looking!

7 comments:

Mrs J said...

Rleen, this is gorgeous! I love the bright, cheery colours and you have distressed it all beautifully! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. And thanks for taking part this week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Hugs Mrs Jx

Rina said...

So pretty Rleen. I love using my CB folders. They just take the cards to a whole different level. I love that bright orange. Nice take on this challenge.

Meda said...

Great card!
Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Maria Matter said...

Rleen, this is fabulous! I love the colors you chose and your design!
You have a beautiful blog, lots of inspiration here!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Maggie Lamarre said...

Rlene these are such fun colours.
Maggie
You will be featured on http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
on 2/5/o9

Heather Landry said...

Those are gorgeous Rleen! I love the distressing and the fun spring time photos!

Heather Landry said...

I meant spring time colors. LOL