Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cards & BIA project

Aloha everyone!
Just wanted to share some card and another BIA project. My first card is called step card. Yes, another tried to make this card but still didn't get it right and not happy about it. I used this digi image from Victoria Case that I bought long time ago. I just love this sweet image. I made my green flower from a cardstock. And I added the felt flower with rhinestone.

I entered my card to the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Anyhting Goes
Die Cut Dreams Spring garden scene
By the cute and girly Springtime
Gingerloft Use those flowers

My 2nd card is called tall card (9x4). I found this Cricut Cardz Challenge blog and they have this challenge to make a tall card. I'm so glad that I found this challenge blog so that I can use my Cricut machines more. I used the Potpourri Basket cartridge for the butterfly. I really love this cartridge. And I added my handmade tulle flower.


I entred this card to the following challenges:
Cricut Cardz Challenge Tall card(9x4)

Another BIA project. When my lil boy saw his sister notepad he asked me to make him one too. So here is it, he love it so much he always bring with him when he is going out :)
Thanks for stopping by and your comments are truly appreciated. Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

14 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! I LOVE all 3 of your cards! They all look amazing! So glad you found us too! :o) Thanks for playing along with us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
Theresa CCC DT

Marlene said...

You've been busy, Rleen! These are super adorable!

I've got a couple of FREEBIES on my blog right now. They won't be up for long, so come get 'em!

Lisa Jane said...

what wonderful cards .. i particularly like the step card - the colours are so cheerful and pretty
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x
ps - you could also enter it into the Ladybug crafts ink spring colours challenge too

Kim said...

Wow you have been busy! What beautiful cards hun! The stair step card is my favorite...love the cute fairy!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

mum of two said...

What a great "tall" card! All your cards are gorgeous. I love how you embossed the butterfly card. Thanks for playing with us this week at CCC :)

michelle DT#2
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful stepper card Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

Debs said...

Fantastic, love the design, image is darling and what super details especially the charm, thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams, we hope to see you again
Debs
xxx

Janis said...

All so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at CCC! :) Janis DT#2

Kristin said...

Wow your cards are awesome! I love them!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

Sussie said...

You have a wonderful blog full of beautiful craft projects!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Warm regards
Susan :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi Rleen. Wow...these are just wonderufl. Beautiful and Paul's card is perfect.

Gez said...

STUNNING cards Rleen..especially Paul's :)
Love & hugs. Gez.xx

Tracey said...

Both cards and the cute little note are fabulous Rleen, love what you have done here - hope you and the family are all keeping well my friend xxx

Lynn said...

What gorgeous creations! Love the step card but I love the tall one too! The flowers are so pretty :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx
PS: I am having a give away on my blog if you are interested