Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Altered Plastic Box

Aloha everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend! Just wanted to share my altered plastic box. This was a toy package. Yes, I love to collect some stuffs and recycled them :) I recycled the white tulle also from an old dress of my lil girl. The yellow fabric handle is a scrap too. I used the Basic Grey patterned paper and the buttons. I just love how it turned out, great Easter goody box for kids.
Here is another photo of the front and side. And here is a close up from top.
I entered my project to the following challenges:
Basic Grey Something RECYCLED (plastic box & white tulle flower) Basic Grey-pattern paper & buttons
Colour Create Pastels
Creative Card Crew No Stamps?
Stamping With The Dragon Bring on spring
DYSU Shine on
Wild Orchid Dieing to punch it out
Lil Red Wagon butterflies
Top Tip Tuesday Show me those buttons

Thank you for all your sweet comments. Much appreciated.

18 comments:

Marlene said...

Great little Easter project, Rleen! you're on a roll! Beautifully done.

Love crafts forever said...

Any kid would love to have this gorgeous box. I like to recycle boxes too, so much fun.
You can enter this box at Stampin with the Dragon, challenge is on for one more week.
Hugs Nat

WencheP said...

WOW - this is great! Must have been lot of work....

Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise and Louise said...

Fantastic project. So many gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Peggysue said...

Terrific recycling job! One sure can not tell that things have been scavenged to make it. Thanks for shining in our SHINE ON challenge at DYSU this week. Good luck in the draw!

Miranda said...

fantastic box with easter goodies Rleen it looks gorgeous
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

uksharon said...

Fabulous idea, thanks for joining ust at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Samantha said...

Such a cute and fun project so nice to see recycling at its best! lovely job! Thanks for playing along with us on the Tip Top Tuesday Challenge hugs Samantha :0)

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is fab, great use of the recycling and the pastel colours too, thanks for joining us at colour create and basic grey, hugs Liz xx

elsi67 said...

Sweet :) Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Julie said...

Lovely fun make!! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

Caroljenks said...

Wow, what a great project!

Thanks for joining us for our 'Button' challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Avril Tanner said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Sassylassy said...

Hey sweetie. WOW Your box is stunning. I love it. All the fun embellies and the handle is so cool! Great job.
Hugs Bonnie

Mary J said...

How much fun - I love this honey!!

Inspired By Friends said...

Beyond cute box. I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.
Hugs,
Beth

Love crafts forever said...

Hey, it's me!!! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin with the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

Janiel/ janny said...

oh how adorable!! I love that tulle flower on the top!!
Hugs, Janiel
CCCB