Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BIA project and more...

Aloha everyone! Hope you all doing great. I know everyone are very busy for the Valentine's Day just like me!

My oldest daughter got me the Bind It All for Christmas present. But I just used it last month and I love it. Ok so here is my very first project, a mini album for my lil girl. She loves crafting too so she can finish the inside, she can design whatever she wants. I hope she will love it. Now I need to make more albums for my family. I used the old box from mail package for the cover and paint it added stickles around it. All the ribbons I used are scraps, and added more embellishments.

I entered my project to the following challenges:
All Sorts Saving Nature-(cover-old box mail package & flower-old pink tissue)
Wild Orchid Love is...
My Time to craft Flourishes
Belli Jewelry- pearl and acrylic beads
The Sisterhood of craftersAnything Goes
My Grafico Crafts Anything Goes

It's been a long time since I used my clear stamps and rubber stamps. I really love all the clear stamps from Elizabeth Bell, they're amazing. In my card, I paper pieced the pink blouse and red pants of my image and added stickles. I finally used this red satin flower that I bought long time ago. And again I added some beads and rhinestones.

Entered challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Love is in the air
Lexi's Creations Love/Valentine
Cheerful Stamp Pad Be my Valentine
Mark's Finest Papers Valentine card
Paper Sundaes Valentine's
Craft Your Passion Bling On Your Love
Flourishes Valentine
Oldie but Goodie Magical beings (Fairy)
City Crafter All you need is love
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes + Flowers
All that scrap Anything Goes

My last project is altered hairband. This was plain red, I wrapped around with ribbon and added my handmade flower. Hope my lil girl would love this one.

I entered this project to:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Red & White
Have a great day! Thank you for all our wonderful comments. I truly appreciated!

27 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

3 absolutely beautiful projects love the hair band it's fantastic and the memory book is beautiful i know your daughter will love it...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

fabulous project, love all the ribbon. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

Ros said...

Beautiful card ... love all the elements ... thank you so much for playing along at CCCB (love your book and hairband too!)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

All just gorgeous! Love the card your embellishments are perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful fun projects!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Glenda Atkins said...

Super great valentine card and I love all your projects. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week!

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Wow, how clever are you, beautiful projects!.. Thank you for sharing them with us at Belli this time.
Hugs
Tamara DT

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great projects and your headband is awesome!! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great use of bling~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Marlene said...

Adorable projects, Rleen!

Crystal said...

Great projects, I love the headband & the flower you added! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Jacque said...

Gosh, three darling projects! The little hairband is just darling!! Thank you so much for joining us at RRR Challenge...Hugs..Jacque

jdmommy said...

Wonderful projects! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Francesca said...

love all your creations

Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and colours. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Pauline C said...

Lovely card - great image and colours. Thaankyou for joining in the Oldie But A Goodie Challenge this time.
Pauline x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful projects. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Linda R. said...

Your card is just so pretty.. Well all your project are wonderful.. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Lisa aka Myran said...

So many pretty projects you have there Rleen!
Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such lovely creations! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Robin Parker said...

Love the 3 projects, escpecially the headband!! Love the pearl accents too. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Silke Ledlow said...

Aloha Rleen! Your Valentine creations are fabulous...love them all! Thank you so much for joining us at the FTTC this week! Hugs ~S~

liza said...

Fabulous creations,love them all,thankyour for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week
love n hugs
liza
xox

Mina said...

wow stunning work Rleen, each so different but just as gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

maryr917 said...

3 great projects-the mini album is such a great gift for a young girl-thanks for sharing it with us at the creative belli jewelry challenge