Aloha everyone! Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your stay.... Have a wonderful day!

Friday, October 1, 2010

WDC Paper Piece

Aloha everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

October 1st... time for another challenge at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog. This month challenge is Paper Piece! Yes, we would like to see your creations with paper piece. For more inspirations please visit the wonderful DT's blog in my side bar. I had so much fun doing this card. I used the Basic Grey paper for the dress of my image and I added stickles to the swirls and the hearts. And I made my own flower the crocheted pink flower. I love paper piecing.


I entered this card for the following challenges:
Pile It On Cute & Charming
Ellepantastic Cards & Craps So Charming
Creative Card Crew Bloomin' Marvelous
Lil Red Dragon Make your own embellishment
YNS Make your own flower
Flutterby Wednesday Sparkle & Shimmer
Creative Cottage Challenge Bling it on
Crazy 4 cahllenge Bling
Scrap & stamps Emboss
Stamp Insanity Emboss
Sew Many Challenges Anything Goes
OSAT Anything Goes
Wild Orchid challenge Ribbon & bow

It's been 1& 1/2 year since I made my very first bead bracelet. I thought that I should make more for my girls, instead of buying these stuffs for them lol. Now here's the set I made for my lil girl. I'm so glad she love it and I love it too.
I entered the earrings for the challenges:
Crafty Ann Challenge Anything but a card
Create with Connie& Mary Anything but a card
the bracelet
the necklace
Have a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by and your comments are truly appreciated!

29 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love your little crocheted flower. Nicely done!

laney said...

Super card Arlene!!
thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Ann Whitfield said...

These are so beautiful Rleen, thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Padster said...

Fabulous card and beautiful jewellery- thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the charm.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)
hugs, Vanja

Patricia Folchert said...

Love your details, nice card! Thanks for playing along at Scrap and Stamp!

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Very pretty card the pink looks really striking I love it.
Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges...apologies for late comment x x
(PS I'm not a big jewellery person but I love your set its fab)

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so sweet! And your jewellery is gorgeous!! You're so talented!

Saskia :)

Claire said...

Beautiful jewellery! Love the card too :-)Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this time.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

uksharon said...

What an adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Rleen! I love the paper piecing on her dress! I have been seriously considering getting into making jewelry...this set is lovely!

XXX

Danni said...

Very pretty card! I really like the way you did the ribbons!! Beautiful jewelry too!
Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Deb said...

Beautiful projects!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great projects!

BethieJ said...

Your card is so PRETTY!! Your jewelry set is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week!
Have a GREAT day!

Tracy said...

these are all so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Lisa said...

Beautiful!

Connie Babbert said...

Pretty projects! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge this week!

Avril Tanner said...

Such an adorable Card! Love the Jewelery too! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty!! I love your colors and the paperpiecing and flower! Thanks for joining YNS this week!

Mary Brown said...

Pretty jewelry! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Cec said...

Super card. What a wonderful ball gown you have created with your paper piecing.
Hugs!
Cec

Donna said...

Fantastic and just perfect for our bling it on challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun this week at The Creative Cottage :) Donna x

Gez said...

Beautiful card & your jewellry is always so special. Best wishes, Gez.xx

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the crocheted flower.

The jewelry is beautiful.

Ida said...

Hi!
Wow, your card is wonderful! Gorgeous! And the jewles you have are STUNNING!

Hugs Ida:o)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

hi rleen! :) what a beautiful card! and what stunning jewelry!! very nice! hope all is well with you. *hugs*

Ramona said...

So pretty and your jewelry is amazing!! I can see why she loves it!!!

Hugs~
Ramona